Our Peachtree Promise — The best people, the best service, and the best value.
As a family-owned, devoted, and expertly trained team, we take our Peachtree Promise seriously. For more than 40 years, we’ve cared for our customer’s families and pets, the environment, and our community.
Peachtree Promise Benefits
- Guaranteed Satisfaction – If pests come back, we come back – at no additional cost to you.
- Environmentally-Friendly – Our Integrated Pest Management approach utilizes environmentally-conscious treatments to ensure you, your family, your pets, and your home are safe.
- Customized Service Plans – We save you time and money with customized service plans.
- Background Checks and Training – We conduct background checks on each employee and offer continuing training so they can stay up-to-date on the latest pest-control techniques.
- Flexible Scheduling – We provide our services when it’s convenient for you.
Our Service Guarantee
We commit to 100% customer satisfaction. It’s an ambitious goal, but it’s how we do business. We achieve it by listening to our customers and what matters to them – eliminating harsh chemicals, providing friendly customer service, arriving on time, and using cutting-edge techniques.
Above all, we guarantee our services. If pests return, we won’t stop treating your home until they’re gone for good.
Environmental Safety Approach
We visit each property and create a tailored treatment plan using our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach. Our approach utilizes non-chemical treatments, including mechanical fixes and bait traps. This treats the problem at the source without resorting to harsh chemicals, especially for elderly people and families with children and pets.
Customized, Cost-Saving Plans
Your unique situation determines our plan. We account for the size and location of your property as well as the extent of the pest problem to develop the most efficient treatment plan possible. Our priority is saving you time and money while avoiding sending our technicians on excessive, unnecessary treatments.
We provide recurring services at intervals to suit your needs, including:
- Quarterly Visits – This option works well for families who want pests gone on a budget. Our technicians will visit every three months to treat the outside of your home and any interior problem areas.
- Monthly Visits –Most popular! This service works best for home and property owners with a low tolerance for pests or who need to be very aggressive in controlling infestations.
- Weekly Visits – Large properties or homes with serious infestations will need weekly service to get the infestations under control and prevent further infestation from moving forward.
Responsible, Certified Technicians
We conduct background checks on all of our professionals. They also participate in ongoing, continuing education (CEU) to stay up-to-speed on the latest skills and techniques each month. We only use the most professional technicians and support them with valuable education to further their skills.
We work around busy schedules. Because we focus on the outside of your property, we can perform our services while you’re away, getting things done. We’ll always schedule your appointment in advance and call or email you as a reminder before each visit.
Request an Inspection – Free of Charge
We will visit your home and provide a free assessment to understand your unique needs. We do this at no cost to you because we want to make sure you get the care and treatment your home or business needs.