Mice, rats and other rodents commonly enter homes looking for warmth. They make their way in through very small holes in your home’s structure and leave feces, urine and odor in their wake. They often chew wires in their search for food. And if they die in the walls, the smell in your home can be tremendous.
If you have a rodent problem, Peachtree can safely remove these pests:
While all rodents are challenging to control, there are many differences between mice and rats:
- Rats tend to be wary of anything new in their environments
- Rat litters of six to 12, are born 21-23 days after mating, typically in the spring and fall. Rats can begin reproducing at just 3 three months old and the average female has four to six litters each year
- Rats transmit and carry various serious diseases and are capable of bringing disease-carrying parasites like ticks and fleas into your home or business.
- Mice are curious of new objects and stimuli in their environments
- Mice give birth to three to 14 young, five to 10 times a year at various times. With a short gestation period of 19 to 21 days, a mouse population can grow very, very quickly.
- Individual mice can contaminate more food than it consumes.
- Mice eat grains and seeds, usually a little bit at a time. Rats eat most of their food at once.
- Mice and rats can squeeze through small openings. Mice only need ¼ of an inch of space and rats need just ½ inch.
Rodent infestation signs
It is Important to have a professional inspect your property for signs of Rodents, damage and how they are gaining access. These are some signs you may also look for on your own:
- Fecal Droppings
- Live or dead rodents
- Grease marks
- Rodent Sounds
- Gnawing Damage
- Urine Stains
- Rodent Odors
Peachtree’s Rodent Removal Process
- A Peachtree professional will determine your pest type.
- You receive a detailed quote that will include the work we intend to do as well as a finite price.
- The rodents are trapped and removed.
- The damage to your home is repaired.
- Finally, decontamination is performed, so that you’re back to a clean, healthy home.
Peachtree is committed to protecting your family’s health and safety. With our 100% Peachtree promise, you know the job will be done right the first time. A full exclusion warranty for up to 10 years is available under specific conditions.